May 13 2023
Oct 14 2023
On the Second Saturday of each month from May thru October, enjoy a day of art, music, and creative inspiration in the walkable village of Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia.
Stroll the charming, historic blocks of Germantown Avenue to view the works of budding local artists while listening to music from talented local songwriters, bands, and traveling minstrels. Shops and restaurants will get in on the act with delightful offerings and delicious new menu items!
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 10, 2023 at 10:00 am (Sat)
- Jul 8, 2023 at 10:00 am (Sat)
- Aug 12, 2023 at 10:00 am (Sat)
- Sep 9, 2023 at 10:00 am (Sat)
- Oct 14, 2023 at 10:00 am (Sat)
* Event durations (if noted) are approximate. Please check with the presenting organization or venue to confirm start times and duration.
The Village of Chestnut Hill
GERMANTOWN AVENUE, Philadelphia, PA