- Youth Camps
- Nova Futures (1st – 4th graders) – We host four-day camps coached by our Villanova staff, players, and other local coaches! Half-Day and Full-Day options available!
- Nova Juniors (Rising 5th – 9th graders) – Four-day camps for both beginner and experienced players, also coached by Villanova staff and players!
- High School Camps
- College ID (Rising 9th-12th graders) – With many coaches in attendance from elite universities around the country, we separate ourselves from the typical college showcase experience. We provide an intimate environment where players will train to improve all aspects of their game as well as showcase through tournament style games. Experience soccer at the next level, attend recruiting presentations from college coaches, receive specialized training with a college coach, plan your fitness blueprint, and much more!
2021 Youth Camps (boys & girls):
- 9am – 12pm ($359) – only for rising 1st – 4th graders
- 9am – 3pm ($419)
Dates & Location
- June 21 – 24 (Radnor Memorial Park)
- June 28 – July 1 (Villanova University)
- July 5 – 8 (Stone Harbor – 81st & First Ave. OR Sea Isle – Dealy Field)
- July 12 – 15 (Stone Harbor – 81st & First Ave.)
- July 19 – 22 (Villanova University)
- August 2 – 5 (Radnor Memorial Park)
2021 High School Camps (boys):
- One Day – $250
- Two Days – $449 – $509
- Three Days & Four Days, Non Residential – $769
- Three Days & Four Days, Residential – $1,199
- June 5 – 6
- June 12 – 13
- July 25 – 28
- July 27 – 29
- July 28 – 31
*All College ID camps are intended to be held on Villanova’s campus, with residential campers staying overnight at Rosemont College due to a Villanova COVID-19 policy. Meals and transportation provided.
Villanova Soccer Camps offers a variety of options based on what players might be looking for. Check out our website at www.vusoccer.com to learn more and see why Villanova Soccer Camps is the place to be this summer!