JFCS - Art Support Group for LGBTQ Youth
Explore your gender, your sexuality, and your questioning nature through art making. The facilitators will provide a safe space to express feelings about one’s identity, build self-esteem, and increase a sense of support.
Join Art Therapist Debora King, ATR-BC, LPC and LGBTQ+ Initiative Program Manager Galia Godel.
– Group is catered to youth ages 10– 14
– Monthly drop-in group
– Explore your identity and feelings through a creative outlet
– Socialize with peers in a supportive environment
– Learn ways art can be a coping skill to deal with stress or hard feelings
– No art experience necessary
RSVP: To register or for more information, contact Galia at GGodel@jfcsphilly.org or 267-273-6006
Zoom link providedView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 18, 2021 at 04:00 pm - 05:00 pm (Tue)
Additional time info:
FREE – basic art materials provided upon request