Bryn Mawr Rehab Art Ability Exhibition and Sale
Art Ability at Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital features fine art, sculpture, jewelry and crafts by artists with physical, cognitive, hearing and visual impairments.
Artists receive 80 percent of proceeds from the sale of their pieces and 60 percent of consignment sales. 20 percent of all sales supports Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital’s programs. Art Ability also serves as a resource for corporate art collections. Original works of art by artists with disabilities are now in the offices of the Bryn Mawr Hospital Health Center, Comcast Corporation, Deloitte & Touche, Shannondell at Valley Forge, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Kirby Bates Associates, and Bryn MawrView more
Free to the public.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jan 20, 2020 at 09:00 am (Mon)
- Jan 21, 2020 at 09:00 am (Tue)
- Jan 22, 2020 at 09:00 am (Wed)
- Jan 23, 2020 at 09:00 am (Thu)
- Jan 24, 2020 at 09:00 am (Fri)
- Jan 25, 2020 at 09:00 am (Sat)
- Jan 26, 2020 at 09:00 am (Sun)
414 Paoli Pike, Malvern, PA 19355